Jun 15, 2008

Powell in June

Ahh...Lake Powell is always such a fun trip. I just got back with my brother Jordan and a bunch of his friends. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. I was the sorta chaperone as one of the oldest there and I am sure am thankful for my parents in always planning these kinds of trips for us. Thanks Dad for driving the boat from sun up to sun down and Mom for always making sure we had enough food. Sometimes being in charge of these things really help you appreciate all the hard work that goes into them.
We had a great time and I can't wait to go back again. Good thing we have possibly 2 more trips planned. Hopefully Paul's knee will continue to heal so he can enjoy it too.

5 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

Jess-that sounds like so much fun! I think Cassidy and I are the only two people in Utah that have never been to Lake Powell. I hope to get down there soon! I am glad that "the knee" is getting better!

Julie and Alex Boye said...

I SUCK at blogging. You'll notice I just barely found out that I had MESSAGES for crying out loud! I seriously have no idea what I'm doing! I'm adding you to my list of friends too :)

Haley said...

I love Lake Powell! How were the gas prices down there? Take care!

Jen said...

It's funny how you don't realize all that goes into trips like that until you are one of the main people in charge. Way to go!

SHIPP said...

Heaven on Earth, you can't beat that!