Paul turns 30 in June this year. You never think you could actually hit that age, just like I am sure every other age as it comes. Instead of a party, I decided to do a 30 days of 30 for him. Each day he gets something for that day like a special dinner, treat, etc. I had a lot of fun making up the poems and surprises. Day 4 was great with 4 quarts of his favorite clam chowder from his cousin Natalie Jones. Thanks Natalie-he was in heaven!
Happy Birthday Paul!
Happy Birthday Paul!
3 comments:
So glad to finally hear from you JEss! Hope all is going well. Keep in touch...
Jess, You are such a great wife! What a fun thing to do for him. Happy 30th Paul!!
woah, that is a serious birthday present, I don't think I could even pull off 7 days!
Post a Comment