Wow the first year! I can't believe it was a year ago we were bringing you home as little babes.
We had a fun celebration at the Pohlman grandparents house Sunday and then a party on our birthday at our house with family. I decided to have a Cat in the Hat theme and did cupcakes and ice cream. The kids of course took an hour nap that day so they were beat pretty early but we sure had fun.
| Thanks to Pinterest, I found some cute yet simple ideas. It also hid my non talent in making cupcakes since they dipped in the middle. Thanks Mom for laughing with me on this one! |
Judd loved the cake after we made him try it. Joslyn flipped hers over to eat the chocolate and at Grandma's didn't want to get her hands dirty.
| Judd loves tub time and likes to play with his friend in the mirror....himself! |
(Yes I am wearing a Y shirt....Supporting Dad is #1. We believe in equal time so we will make sure to put the kids in their Ute outfits and go to a football game this year:)
2 comments:
That birthday party is ADORABLE! Check out those cupcakes! Way to go Jess!!!
P.S. I am so glad you are loving your new house! We have news on a new house as well... I'll email you.
Jess, a year already, geesh!! Happy birthday to your cute bugaboos and congrats on the new house! We really need to get together and bask in kid ch aos :)
Post a Comment