Nov 17, 2013

Brynn

Brynn is here...and yes I am just posting and she is a month old.  I am really just taking in adding another babe but also realizing the difference of one vs. two.  I am glad the twins came first.  The twins came up to the hospital and brought flowers they had picked out..thanks Daddy!

Coming home


Halloween is always a great time and we didn't do a family theme this year.  With Brynn and the kids love for Monsters Inc it turned out great.  We had  a great time at the Bult family party early in the month and then enjoyed trick or treating down one street until all kids felt the need to be carried.  I had to put my maternity pants to good use because no one wants to see me as a belly dancer 2 weeks post pardum...yikes!

 Our little Sully and Mike.  The favorite saying at our house is the monsters are coming and Mike Wazowski!

No comments: