Mar 8, 2008

A Blogging Beginning


Here we are just starting our way into the blogging world. I have been saying that I was going to do this and finally I am! For our first entry, I wanted to post a few of our adventures from the past few years.


Europe was awesome! We went with John and April and toured France, Italy, Switzerland, England, and Germany in 10 days. This is us in France.




I can never get enough of Hawaii! Paul and I went to Maui and Oahu and had a blast. We went to the luau at the PCC, ate snowcones, went snorkeling, and enjoyed the beaches.









Jessica went to Mongolia with Dr. Ray Price to help them do surgery there. It was a great experience to see how they live (which is what I am standing in front of-a ger home) and how they do surgery in another country. I made good friends and hopefully helped the people.

Meanwhile, Paul skiied and skiied with my brother Jordan while I was gone and then all summer long.



We have had lots of fun and can't wait for what life brings next!





11 comments:

Jen said...

Love it, love it, love it! It was so good to see you two last weekend. We had so much fun! Hopefully there will be more get togethers. They are few and far between, but they are good when they happen. Here are some blogs to add to your blogging fun:
paulkclan.blogspot.com
helloneumanns.blogspot.com
tuckerandalysha.blogspot.com
mars-musings.blogspot.com - that one is my sisters. It's super funny.
Anyway, we love you!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Hey Jess, it is so fun that you have a blog!! Last weekend was so much fun. We need to get together on a regular basis!

Lori Passey said...

Way to get the blog up and running! I still need to get mine out there with that first post. Maybe tonight! Great pics, by the way. It does look like you two have a lot of fun. :)

Colleen said...

Jess, I sure miss you!! I think of you often and hope you are well I am so glad you and Paul are able to do some traveling together. Paul, we sure love you too and are glad we have gotten to know you!

Haley said...

I thought you said your blog wasn't cute! I love it. Your adventures are way exciting- you will come visit us in DC!

Mike said...

Jessica, that is awesome that you guys have a blog now! This is Jonesie by the way.

Julie and Alex Boye said...

Jessica!!

I am learning how to blog too, and I SUCK. I'm glad you guys are just beginning too. We need to get the cousins to do this.

Alan and Abby said...

Jess,
Welcome to the world of blogging! Paul too. I must say it is about time! We hope Paul's knee is healing quickly. We love you guys.

SHIPP said...

Jess-It was so great to hear from you. I just recently joined the blogging world myself. You are quite the adventurous couple. Can't wait to keep in touch better.

SHIPP said...

Hey-I need your email so I can invite you to view our blog. Email me at camishipp@gmail.com

Korinne said...

Hey Jess! I love your blog - I found it off of Coll's blog. How do you know Dr. Price? He saved my sisters life a few times - my sister Kathie (and even went to her wedding!) - great surgeon! Send me an email at korinnecowley@hotmail.com and I will send you an invite to our blog. Have a good one!