After a mean game of church ball, Paul tore his ACL. He had to have surgery therefore was dubbed "Wounded Knee" by my brother Jaxson. Surgery went really well and after a week of crutches and ice, he is walking around pretty good now. He has to wear his brace for quite a while and so our summer will be very different. Any ideas of fun summer things to do that don't require extreme athletic ability?
5 comments:
Oh Paul!! I am so sorry!! That church ball is some nasty stuff! I hope you are feeling better.
Oh this makes me laugh. Sorry Paul. But it reminds me of when he broke his collar bone snowboarding and my sisters called him "One Wing Wong." See if Paul remembers. Makes me laugh.
Sorry, my bad. Leah didn't really write that. I was signed on as her for some reason. Didn't mean to weird you out.
Jessica!! I hope you remember me! Holly (Weston) Huntsman! I was looking at Abby's blog and saw you had one and I am so glad! I always ask Abby for updates on what your up to, but now I'll just see for myself!! I really think we should get together and catch up! Hope all is well! And, I hope you don't mind, but I'm adding your blog to mine if you think that's weird let me know! :) Hope to hear from you soon. (Sorry about Paul's knee! that is going to put a damper on the summer)
Pohlman-member the time you single handedly lead the Americans to victory in soccer over the brasilians on P-day wearing your church shoes? That was from Matt...They didn't know what hit em.
Post a Comment