I just got back from beautiful Oahu....This is the view from our hotel room. I could definitely get used to this December tradition. Good bye cold, Hello sunshine!
My Dad's team played in a tournament there and Mom and I got to go enjoy the scene. We did snorkeling, visited the temple, PCC, shopping, and the best part relaxing. Paul didn't have enough vacation, so he was awesome for letting me go without him.
Thanks Dad & Mom for letting me tag along on this much needed vacation.
3 comments:
I can't believe the view from your hotel!! I am so jealous! Especially with the snow today--I'd love to be on the beach in Hawaii! Glad to have you back though we missed you in Primary!
Oh you lucky girl! That view is so beautiful. What a great time to go too, when it is freezing cold here!
oh, i am so jealous. it looks like beautiful weather and a great trip!
Post a Comment