Nov 8, 2008

My Winner Recipes!

I have been told I am a good baker not necessarily a good cook. So I tend to make good desserts. Too bad my family can't have a healthy diet made up of only brownies, cookies, and treats. The recipes that I do get complements on are the ones that I make more frequently.
People are always asking me what the recipes are that I take to showers, parties, etc. So I decided to make a list on my blog from time to time of recipes people want. The big news is that I am lucky enough to get these recipes from other amazing cooks so credit should go to them. I am still working on the original recipes of the Jessica Pohlman kitchen. (I think it will be quite a while until you see one of those)
So check out the bottom right hand side for Teriyaki Pasta Salad (salad I made for Melinda's shower) and Caramel Bars (dessert I made for Jana's shower)
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Suzette Baird said...

Yummy I can't wait! We missed seeing you guys at polo this summer but hopefully next summer!

hope everything is going well for you guys!

Bean said...

Yes! SO glad you're doing this, I am always wanting to try new recipes, especially tried and true ones, so keep em comin!

Bean said...

Yes! SO glad you're adding recipes to your blog. I'm always looking for new recipes, especially tried and true ones so keep em comin!

The Beckstroms said...

Yea! Thanks for posting that delicious recipe!!! I can't wait to make it!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Good idea Jess! I loved that salad and i am always looking for new yummy things to make so keep 'em comin!!