Nov 1, 2008

Halloween Hauntings

Paul and I love dressing up for Halloween! The best part is making our own costumes. This year a lot of people weren't sure who we were....can you tell?
We are at Grandma Gwen's for the annual Halloween dinner. My favorite homemade potato cheese soup, homemade bread and pumpkin pie. Does it get any better than this?
Pohlmans had a great soup dinner. So yes we were having an all you can eat night. Paul with our nephew Max the purple dinosaur. We have the cutest nephews and niece.

The Bult family Halloween party was a blast. Everyone dresses up and the kids had lots of fun things to do besides the traditional donut eating contest.
We had a great Halloween and hope you all did as well.
(Okay so if you still don't know who we are....go watch X Men. I am Storm and Paul is Nightcrawler. And yes, Paul is the one who sews in this family. If I tried to sew, I think I would have to start in April to get costumes looking this good!)


5 comments:

Colleen said...

I figured you were storm, but forgot the name of Paul's character. Nice Job! I am not a sewer either! What is up with that?? I am glad you guys had a fun night.

Bean said...

of course! Gotta love Xmen. You guys look fab. Keep the updates a comin!

The Hilton Family~ said...

Cute costumes! I love Halloween it is just the best!

Sarah Z said...

Looks like fun! This year I finally realized how much I actually enjoy Halloween/ Too bad it took a 1 year old to prove it to me! Are you going to Mel's shower on Saturday? Hope to see you there.

The Beckstroms said...

Very nice costumes, you guys look great!! Are you coming to Melinda's shower tomorrow? I hope to see you!