Sep 18, 2009

Just a Little Update

Thought I would post a little update as to what has been happening....

  • The deck is practically finished! Paul has done an amazing job and we will probably get sprinklers/lawn in this summer (as Paul puts it), I say this fall...
  • The primary program is this Sunday. I wrote it and so hoping that it will go over well. Regardless the kids always pull through and it should be a fun way to spotlight the kids and families in our ward
  • Paul and I have realized that we don't do enough around UT like hiking etc. So we got a hiking book for the Wasatch area and are going to check things out. We went up Milcreek and did SL Overlook on Labor Day. I realized that I really am out of shape and this will be really good for me!
  • I am getting excited for Halloween and getting decorations out. We are still thinking of costume ideas, if you have any suggestions.....post them! We might just take em!

4 comments:

Korinne said...

Hey Jessica. Our program is coming up too, and I feel the same as you do. Hope yours goes well. As for costumes, I saw some ipod touch costumes the other day and they were so cute. You just make them out of cardboard or something similar. Have a fun one!

Andrea said...

Of course the program will be wonderful!! I have no doubt everything will go smoothly. (Tell Tanner Church hi for me :)) And I'm so glad the deck is finished! Now you can have all the presidency meetings you want in your kitchen. :) I miss you and miss the ward. I'm glad all is well.

Sarah Z said...

I miss you girl! What a relief for you to have the primary program over!!! Lots of projects...you guys never stop. And Halloween is your fav holiday right? You should be Edward & Bella (hehe)

sophie weichers said...

So glad you have a blog ill be adding you to my stalking list. The primary program was soooo cute- great job with everything, it made me miss being in primary A LOT!