Oct 26, 2009

2 Years Starts Now

Last week, Jaxson went into the MTC. He is going to Monterrey Mexico and will be preaching the gospel of The Church of Jesus Christ of LatterDay Saints for 2 years. He is such an amazing brother and will be awesome in getting to know others and telling them of our beliefs. I am so proud of him and will miss him. Let the countdown begin!



Paul and I went on a few hikes this fall. One with my sibs was up to the SL Overlook up Milcreek Canyon. The other was to see the salmon run up by Huntsville. If you look closely, you can see the pink salmon behind us....





We had the best opportunity to tend our nephew, M while Mom and Dad were out playing. Paul and M built a fort to play in and take a nap in....Needless to say, Aunt Jessica took the best nap in the fort, trying to help M go to sleep, oops!

The backyard looks awesome!! Thanks to Steve for helping with sprinklers and leveling even when he had tons of things to do. Also a big thanks to all who helped with sodding: Judkins fam, Pohlman fam, ex-YM buddies. We really appreciate all the time everyone pitched in. We have a backyard! After 6 years, it still doesn't seem real. Paul has done such a great job with the deck, sprinklers, and yard. Bring on the barbeques!!



Last dinner with Jaxson was really great. We were all there along with Jaime's boy, Matt. It was great to hear all the advice from the returned missionaries and to be there for the setting apart.
Good luck Elder!! We love you!


















5 comments:

anya said...

Ohhh... love the backyard Jess! Glad Paul could get it in this "summer"! ;)

Colleen said...

wow, I must be gettng old. I can still hear Jax quoting lines from Batman Forever. He is going to make an awesome missionary. Miss you Jess; would love to see you.

Colleen said...

Wow, I must really be getting old. I can still hear Jax quoting lines from Batman Forever. So crazy! I know he will be amazing. Miss you Jess; would love to see you.

Bean said...

What a stud, I can't believe he's old enought go on a mission!
Let's do lunch or dinner again soon paleese!

Colleen said...

I would absolutely love to come to a game. Just let me know when and we will be there. Especially if it gets us some Pohlman time. Love you Jess!