
New Years weekend we went up to the cabin and had a blast snowmobiling, sledding, and snowboarding. We loved riding in "Bob" and not having to walk up the big hill after sledding down. Of course it was nice that the cabin was nice and warm. No cold socks!!
I was glad to have my buddies/nephews Travis and Derek to sled with me. They were warriors of the sled!

Christmas was really fun!! We had a great time with our lights, thanks to everyone that shared it with us. I surprised Paul with a geo cache hunt Christmas morning to find a gift at John and April's house. (Thanks John for all the help in the purchase and geo cache points!)
Pinball Mania!! He is in heaven! We have gotten lots and lots of use out of this Judge Dred pinball. He has already started a new hobby with John. What have I done? It has been great to see his excitement and enjoy it with him.
3 comments:
I hear that is a great choice, as far as pinball machines go. =-) Enjoy!
What an awesome present! Good thinking on that one!
Fun to run into you last night...
What an awesome wife you are to make Christmas morning so fun for Paul. That machine looks like fun.
Post a Comment