Mar 20, 2010

Primarily Speaking

A little update on the Pohlman Clan:

*I was released as Primary President. It was a great experience and I am so grateful I was able to work with those cute kids! All the gals that served with me these past 3 years went to dinner this week and it was a ton of fun. I was so lucky to have great counselors, teachers, etc. to make everything go so smoothly. I am definitely going to miss being with the kids every Sunday.
* Paul and I went down to the MWC Tournament in Vegas and stayed with our good friends the Wixoms. It was great fun and we got to visit the pinball hall of fame down by the basketball arena. If we would have had endless quarters, we probably could have stayed in there for a long time. They had a warehouse full of all kinds of pinball machines from new to really old school. It was cool.
*We are getting the finishing touches done on our roofing project and are looking forward to the next projects. There is always home improvement stuff to do around here.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I had a great time at the dinner too. I loved serving with you and everyone else. I'm so glad we started off our marriage at Royal Farms!