The annual Bult Family Halloween party was fun. Paul was able to go last minute when the scout camp out didn't end up happening. We pulled out some old school Crash Test Dummy costumes and the rest of the fam came in good fashion.
Even Jaxson made an appearance in Batman costume!
As for the rest of life with the Pohlmans, we have been enjoying the nice weather of the fall.
Paul has been working on a rock pathway on the side of the house and I have been clearing out the downstairs to move my craft room/office/junk room down to make room for the babies rooms. Yep that's right, we have twins arriving in March 2011. We are excited for this adventure and trying to get ready for the fun ahead.
11 comments:
ok that outfit hides the belly way to good! No fair!
ok that outfit hides the belly way to good! No fair!
So stinkin' excited for you! And... I am DEAD serious about hosting/giving/helping with a ward shower! :)
Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you!!!! No one will make a better Mother than you Jess. Make sure you invite me to the Ward shower. :) Congrats!!!!
HOLY COW!!! What an announcement! Congratulations! That is just awesome!
How are you feeling?
I always love hearing about your fun Halloween adventures! AND my mom told me the news last week (maybe the week before)...I couldn't be happier for you and Paul! YAY!! Don't forget to invite me to the work shower k? CONGRATULATIONS
ps. I should've known you would discreetly announce the news amidst a blog post!
It's about time you made an official announcement! Love you guys!
CONGRATS!!! I am so so so so so HAPPY for you! Holy Cow! TWINS!! You are going to have your hands full, but no one could handle it better or enjoy it more!! Seriously so excited for you! And really, no fair on the belly!!! :)
aaaaH finally!!! Except you are so funny, you totally downplay the whole thing and just try n slide it on it like no biggie, just havin twins! Love your guts and still stoked as ever!!!
So excited for you guys!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I'm SO excited for you guys!!!!
Post a Comment