Dec 5, 2010

Light Show & Parks Trip

Pohlman light show is up!! Paul has done a great job in this year in adding a few new items and songs. We hope you enjoy the Christmas season as much as we do.

As for other news, it has been a while since we did our ultrasound but we are having a boy and girl. We are very excited and now in the process of getting ready for them. If I look like a deer in headlights....I guess I am thinking of all the lack of sleep and diapers! Ha! So far so good on the pregnancy, thanks to all who have been thinking of us!



We took a National Parks Southern Utah trip as our last trip before we have 2 more to go adventuring with us. I have lived here in Utah for most of my life but had never been to some of the National Parks. Here are some of our favorite stops!

4 Corners, NM
4 states at once. Paul was much more animated, Jessica's pic was a little scary with the twins in one state and me in another. It was like A Christmas Story with the kid that couldn't get up after falling in the snow. Yeah, you don't want to see that...

Mesa Verde, CO
Paul took the scouts there and wanted to show me every since. We didn't get to go down to the ruins but way cool to see.

Dead Horse Pt., UT
A really sweet drop off into the canyons below. A bit cold though...

Arches, UT
We had some fog to start so we couldn't see the arches but things cleared up pretty quick. Paul with both of the N. and S. Windows Arches.



Canyonlands, UT
Red rock, short hikes, Needles district. The touch of snow made for an interesting experience.







Grand Canyon was probably one of our favorite stops. It was incredible to be on the top of something so massive and also to have it all to ourselves. We were on the ledges with only a few others and was a feeling like you were on the edge of the world. We truly enjoyed God's creations!

5 comments:

Korinne said...

Whahoo! Didn't know you were pregnant. I am so happy for you! Hope your feeling good!!

Michelle said...

Agh!! Twins!! Yay!! Congratulations, Jessica! So excited for you! Hope the pregnancy continues to go well!!!

The Beckstroms said...

Jess I just checked the blog and saw the great news!!! Congrats to you guys I am thrilled for you. Best of luck this next bit with everything and have so much fun getting ready for the babies!

Lori Passey said...

So glad things are going well for you! I miss seeing you and everyone at work - you should take more neuro call on Sundays! Ha!

Bean said...

JESS!! I am still literally laughing out loud about your picture holding the balloons! Your face really is classic!