Mar 20, 2011

Our Newest Additions


The twins are here! We delivered on Pi day 3/14 and they are healthy, beautiful and keeping us busy. I thought I would post a quick pic for those of you family and friends. Joslyn is on the left and Judd is on the right. More details to come but for now we are going day to day. Love to all!

15 comments:

Korinne said...

They are so cute! Congratulations! So happy for you!

Sarah Z said...

Yay! I've been waiting for this post of yours! CONGRATULATIONS!! THey look precious & healthy...I love the names too!

sophie weichers said...

Bah! They are the cutest!!

jsnmlnd said...

Are you kidding me look at all that hair! They are so cute Jess! Hope all is going well and your getting rest!

Andrea said...

Oh so exciting Jess! I'm so happy for you both. Good luck!!!!

Georges said...

Oh my goodness! They look like they are right out of a story book! They are so so beautiful! The hair! Wow. Congratulations you guys!! I am so happy for you!

anya said...

OH MY GOSH! Adorable! Congrats guys!!!

Kerrah said...

Oh my goodness, AMAZING!!!! Congratulations!!!!

Racie said...

congrats!!! They look adorable. These next 2-3 months are really hard, but it gets SO much better. Hang in there!!! :)

Melinda said...

Beautiful babies!!! Thanks for posting a picture even though you are super busy, they are soooo cute. Hope you are doing well, we are thinking of you. Also, count me in if you go private droster@gmail.com.

Cindi Pugmire said...

Congratulations!! The babies are so cute and love the names. I told Paul I would love to bring dinner in. Please, please let me! So happy for you all:)

The Hilton Family~ said...

They are beautiful!! So excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

So stinkin cute! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

I love them!!! Let me know when you want dinner!

Julianne said...

SO precious!! Congratulations Jess! Look forward to seeing more pics of them!!