Apr 7, 2011

3 weeks already

Wow! We are already 3 weeks old. Time sure does fly when you are feeding, changing, sleeping and then doing it again and again.....wait the kids are sleeping maybe not so much mom and dad. Judd and Joslyn are getting bigger and really are great babies.

Grandma Judkins gave them St. Patrick's Day outfits that we got dressed up in on greenie day. We sure love our grandmas!

7 comments:

anya said...

so stinkin cute! i am so glad i got to see them last night! loves...

The Beckstroms said...

Jess, they are adorable!! Perfect little babes. I bet you are the best mother to them. I look up to you so much.

Whitney said...

They are adorable! And I can see Paul in them-love the dark hair.

Michelle said...

ohmygosh they are so cute! congratulations!!! and if you go private please add me! mdalton82@gmail.com

Sarah Z said...

They are SO cute! Hope you are doing well...

Georges said...

Adorable!!

Haley said...

So cute and so much hair! Congrats! I hope you have help for a while with twins- way to go supermom. Thanks for your blog.