We also have been so excited to have Allie (Jordan's gal) around. She is amazing and such a great friend to us and gives so much love to the twins. Luckily we will have her around for another year as she finishes her peds residency at Primary's. Yes I have already abused her with questions about the kids, good thing she is so great and willing to take my crazy mom texts!
Judd is growing so well this was a one and done outfit...I love his little potbelly and he is practicing chillin on the couch with Dad. Now we just need the remote....

Our first day to church and I couldn't wait to get my little girl dressed up! They both did really well and on the same day we welcomed another cousin!! We are so excited to have both a close girl and boy cousin to play with. How great is that!

Last thing I wanted to share was how much I have enjoyed reading recently. With all the nursing time, I have read lots of books. One I wanted to share was Hard times and Holy Places by Kristin Belcher. I heard her speak at Time Out for Women a few years ago and she has an amazing story of hope and getting through hard times. Incredible lady.
Our first day to church and I couldn't wait to get my little girl dressed up! They both did really well and on the same day we welcomed another cousin!! We are so excited to have both a close girl and boy cousin to play with. How great is that!
Last thing I wanted to share was how much I have enjoyed reading recently. With all the nursing time, I have read lots of books. One I wanted to share was Hard times and Holy Places by Kristin Belcher. I heard her speak at Time Out for Women a few years ago and she has an amazing story of hope and getting through hard times. Incredible lady.
Some great quotes I liked:
- The idea that I wouldn't be given anything I couldn't handle was not true! If it were, then there would be no need for Christ. I had been given many things to handle that required more power than I had. Only when I accessed the power of Jesus Christ would my strength be magnified and my weakness overcome.
- Somehow we think that there ought to be a level of suffering where once we reach it, we shouldn't have to suffer anymore. That sounds good, but that isn't the plan we supported in the premortal world. Mortality...is designed to try our faith and to help us grow to be more like our Heavenly Father.
- Laughter has helped me relax and not be on the defense around other people.
Well if you want a quick read and an uplifting book. This was a great one!
No comments:
Post a Comment