aaah I love it! You guys look so great and I can't believe how much Judd's hair has changed! Love that Grandma Gwen is in the shot too, what a little peach!
Jess~I was so excited to see some posts! Your babies could not be any cuter! I hope to see them in person some day soon :) Hope all is well!
Love the pictures! What little beauties! Also loved the quotes you shared on your previous post.Oh, and way to go Jordan! That is awesome!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
aaah I love it! You guys look so great and I can't believe how much Judd's hair has changed! Love that Grandma Gwen is in the shot too, what a little peach!
Jess~
I was so excited to see some posts! Your babies could not be any cuter! I hope to see them in person some day soon :) Hope all is well!
Love the pictures! What little beauties!
Also loved the quotes you shared on your previous post.
Oh, and way to go Jordan! That is awesome!
Post a Comment