Boy do we love Halloween! I found some Star Wars costumes online a few months ago for the kids and we decided to bring Han Solo back! Paul and I dressed up as Han and Leia many years ago and Paul had this storm trooper helmet that we have been dying to try. A big kudos to Paul for making my costume and his! We used foam paper and a cardboard box and it turned out awesome. We loved the Bult family party, our ward trunk or treat and of course the many festivities on Halloween.
![]() |
![]() |
| Judd didn't want to let go of his lightsaber... |
Our first trip to the zoo was a blast! We went on the trick or treat day with our Fullmer cousins. It was fun to see the animals but especially all the kids and adults dressed up. Joslyn and Judd had some silly hats that we kept them warm with. They loved looking around and as you can see from the before and after shot.....had too much fun.




3 comments:
Only you guys could truly pull off the Star Wars gang of Luke and Leia. I love it! Your twins are just adorable Jessica!
Your costumes are so cute! I am dying over Paul's hair! It looks exactly how it is in the movie! How fun!
oh my goodness your twins are the cutest things ever! so fun to catch up on your cute life!
Post a Comment