We had a fun photo shoot at Wheeler Farm with a good friend of mine, Heather Seal. Of course I chose the coldest day of the month so the kids were really good for how cold it was. It actually turned out much better than I anticipated and we beat the rain by minutes! Heather did awesome and even with some unhappy campers got some great shots. Thanks! For those of you that get bugged with a million pics of people's kids, now is the time to bail out! I am so proud of my little ones that I couldn't choose just one. That is what Mom's are for right?
 |
| I love his folding arms and thinking how much more do I need to put up with? |
 |
| Wind + Long Hair = some pretty crazy hair shots. Watch out Justin Bieber! |
 |
| Blue Steel? |
3 comments:
Oh my how r they six months old already?? Great pics, they r darling!
We still have a few days of warm weather left this week. Wanna try again some day soon? Let me know. We can do a pumpkin patch or just a backyard? :)
these two are soooo darling!
Post a Comment