Solids here we come! We started some rice cereal to some pretty priceless faces. Joslyn wasn't really sure what to think of it but after this face was made a few times, she opens like a champ. They love anything that they get: sweet potatoes, squash, peas, pears, you name it.
Just watch out....she spits!
Judd likes to look around and chomp on the spoon. With his 2 teeth, he thinks he is ready for the big boy food.
| Ready for church! Thanks to friend Charlene Barber for the cute tie onesie! |
The Kenny Loggins concert....it was a blast! The Judkins fam along with Bult cousins (Julie, Alex, Mandi) went to the Sandy ampitheater for the concert. If you don't know who Kenny Loggins is, that is just really sad :) Go back to your 80's cassette tapes and movies and you will find him: Danger Zone-Top Gun, I'm Allright-Caddyshack, Meet me Halfway-Rocky, the list just goes on. He has a great lullaby tape that the kids are listening to now as they go to sleep for the night. Anyway I have always been a fan and then I rounded up everyone else to be fans too. We were all up and dancing at one point, so what if we were some of the youngest ones there?
| I love this one. Joslyn is not letting Judd get out of this pic! |
How we love our babes! They are rolling and eating and growing like crazy. Everyone always says that when they have kids, now I have to admit it is true. No more putting them on a high place, Judd is the master roller and will steam roll Joslyn if he can. He has also mastered the skill of hairpulling...now on to numbchucks! Judd's outfit is for cousin Justin, go Bengals!
1 comment:
Oh they are cute! And they are getting so big!
I am also a huge fan of Kenny's lullabys. I bet that was a great concert!
Post a Comment